Here are errors in the printed Atlas (the ones in the website we change as we go).
- The printed Atlas is missing the Agreement Supplement for Education (it is on the Map at E, 10). It has been added in the companion (and yes, I am aware of the irony).
- The map lists the agreement as “Motivation Theories” while the agreement supplement is listed as “Motivation Theory”
- The Intrinsic Agreement Supplement was authored by Jennifer Rose Recht
- The Shelving Agreement Supplement is missing a Map Location. It is F, G, 8
- The Institute for Advanced Librarianship Supplement is missing two references:
- Varlejs, J. (2007). The New Jersey Academy of Library Leadership: What impact has it had? In A. R. Saur (Ed.), Continuing professional development: Pathways to library leadership in the library and information world (Vol. 126, pp. 183-198). IFLA Publications.
- Wisser, K. M., & Saye, J. D. (2004). ALISE library and information science educational statistical report 2004. (ALISE, Producer) Retrieved February 4, 2008, from http://ils.unc.edu/ALISE/2004/Contents.htm
- The great cat in figure 9 on page 19 is actually a leopard, not a cheetah